This is a quantitative hands-on position as part of a highly regarded team in one of the world’s largest banking/financial services organisations. With a focus on developing and enhancing quantitative methodologies for stress testing, you’ll also be working across various teams and stakeholders to ensure that all model governance standards are strictly adhered to. A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, you’ll be working alongside very talented colleagues in an organisation which offers great prospects for future progression.
- Developing and enhancing quantitative methodologies for stress testing (e.g. for CVA Wrong Way Risk under stress, modelling CVA on CCP counterparties, etc) whilst liaising with various teams. This is likely to take place with teams across the globe.
- Get involved with and contribute towards machine learning initiatives with the aim of improving quantitative methods and their applications to stress testing.
- Make certain that all model governance standards are strictly adhered to.
- A strong educational background including, at a minimum, a MSc in Quantitative Finance or related subject.
- Working knowledge of various financial products including Rates Derivatives, FX Derivatives, CDS etc.
- Prior Regulatory Stress Testing experience alongside knowledge of BoE requirements and guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will have the technical ability to use SQL, RStudio and C++ programming.
- Around four years hands-on quantitative working experience.