We are exclusively recruiting for a leading Consultancy firm looking to hire a Director level Financial Crime expert to help with ensuring that external clients are satisfied with both the level and quality of service they receive in relation to the services they have engaged the company for.
- Support the CEO to ensure the efficient development and functioning of the Financial Crime Business Unit, and the overall department through active engagement with their colleagues and direct reports.
- Lead the Financial Crime Business unit and provide guidance and support to all team members (permanent and external associates) relative to the management of Financial Crime projects and the overall requirements of the department.
- Project manage the annual Financial Crime book of work with full resource and pipeline planning for all retainer and non-retainer client Financial Crime projects, liaising with colleagues and clients on a timely basis.
- Lead on AML/Financial crime projects and managing expectations of all stakeholders ensuring efficient delivery
- Provide practical support to clients and colleagues in meeting the client's needs and expectations
- Minimum of 10 years of compliance and regulatory knowledge within the UK including a strong understanding of Anti Money Laundering and Financial Crime Legislations
- Strong understanding of the FCA/PRA regulatory environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.