Our client, a vibrant and growing Financial Services firm is looking to add an additional team member to their Finance team. The successful candidate will join the highly regarded Group Planning team and will be responsible for coordinating and recommending the Medium Term plan for the organisation. This is an AVP level position and the ideal candidate will be looking to join a world class organisation and further their career in the FP&A space.
- Review and challenge Business Strategy and plan outcomes.
- Ensure risks arising from plans are appropriately captured.
- Work towards a target operating model to further enhance speed and quality of the medium term plan.
- Assist with the overall planning program, including the coordination of multiple stakeholders.
- Undertake robust review of business unit plans.
- Assist with the creating of ExCo, Board and other management information materials.
- Assist with the overall internal and external stress testing processes, including analytical reviews.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant
- Strong academic track record
- Considerable FP&A/Commercial accounting experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Budgeting/forecasting/stress testing/performance management experience.
Experience in program management