This role requires you to have experience within business planning as you will be involved in the mid-term forecasting of the business. You will need great interpersonal skills as you will be in regular direct communication with multiple teams across the business, including Strategy, Investor Relations, Risk and Marketing, as well as regularly reporting into the CFO. Liaising with these teams, you will be responsible for taking ownership of the full annual report, ensuring each section of the report is completed by the respective teams. You will head up production of the report for the FP&A team.
Other tasks include internal and external FP&A reporting and assisting with preparation with monthly MI packs and quarterly trading updates. You will be responsible for dealing with queries relating to market analysis from external parties and agencies.
• Preparing the mid-term business plan;
• Preparing business forecasts;
• Co-ordination of multiple teams to ensure business plan is delivered to schedule;
• Internal and external FP&A reporting;
• Ad-hoc market analysis queries from external parties.
• Qualified accountant;
• Experience in financial reporting;
• Effective communicator with the ability to translate complex financial information to external parties;
• Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships;
• Ability to present to the board and senior staff.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.