FX KDB+ Global Lead - Software Engineer - Vice President
As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), yourmission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists towardcreating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Yourdeep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing andapplication programming will help your team raise their game, meeting yourstandards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to setstrategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internallyand externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspiresyour team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of globaltechnologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive softwaresolutions.
The Macro eTrading - Data Intelligence, aka Macro KDB, teamis part of the CIB technology organization. Based on KDB+ technology, the teamprovides pre/at/post-trade analytics to external and internal clients such asglobal Sales, Trading, e-Commerce, Research, Business Control, Complianceorganizations across Currencies and Emerging Markets, Commodities, FX Services,Rates, Fixed Income Financing and Credit markets.
The position focuseson providing technical and organizational leadership on all strategic effortsexecuted by the development team. It requires building a strong partnershipwith the business to ensure the delivery of strategic initiatives is efficientlybalanced with the immediate demands and opportunities. In summary, this isabout making a bigger difference to the bottom line of the JPM CIB businesseswith the use of forward-thinking KDB+ technical solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
• Expertise in application, dataand infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge ofarchitecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding offinancial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaborativelyin teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Build and lead a high-performing globaldevelopment team consisting of London, New York, India and Singapore KDB+full-time and consulting engineers
• In close collaboration with businessand technology stakeholders, drive the delivery of all FX KDB+ strategic engagements, frominception and prioritization to design and execution
• Build a comprehensive suite of FX KDB+ API with focus on real-timeand historical trading analytics
• Push the core-engineering concepts of the platform such as recovery,redundancy, scalability, load-balancing, query execution, data replication tothe next level
The hiring manager forthis job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a moreformal Flexible Work Arrangement.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovatorslike you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service theworld's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll developsolutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393billion in deposits. CIB providesstrategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in marketsspanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, ourteam of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills ofevery employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, andoffer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to buildyour career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges thatimpact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meetyou.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase& Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equalopportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.