We’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the ongoing challenges. Your client-driven approach and service-oriented mindset, your good analytical skills, your ability to summarize and feedback key messages, your good communication skills, your adaptability and ability to make decisions, as well as your ability to assist decisions along to your local senior management, will enable you to succeed in your support mission.
- Operating Systems - Windows/Linux skills
- SQL, Oracle
Summary of responsibilities
- Ensure the support level 1 and 2 on dedicated applications.
- Pro-active monitoring of Production systems.
- Follow up on end-user requests.
- Escalate the incidents to the appropriate development team when required. Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements.
- Ensure the continuity of the business by building and maintaining a strong relationship with the local helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, the other production teams as well as the project team.
- Follow the guidelines inherent to your support activities (call management/logging, incident management, problem management, Change management)
- Ensure regular follow-up with global activity through dedicated meetings if applicable
- Release follow up and package certification, participation, testing and communication of application releases.
- Guarantee a high level of service & quality & communication by industrialising processes and participating to the local & global projects.
- Organize regular meetings with end users (review existing requests, reinforce support quality, enhance support functional understanding of the business).
- Participate to continuous improvements and global governance. Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business and our production services activities.
- Take part to transversal initiatives across our UK teams.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on IT support in a Financial environment
- A full understanding of the trade life cycle
- Good Communication Skills, speaking as well as in writing
- Strong Analytical skills
- “Problem solving” mindset and solution-enabler capacities
- Ability to make decisions and work Under Pressure
- Taking initiatives and good teamwork, service-minded approach, aim to achieve highest level of user experience
- Ability to prioritise and influence
- Proactive, be able to work with users and solve their problems quickly under stressful situations, support the users in every encountered problem and take ownership of the end user issue.
- Understanding of operational risk assessment
- Familiar with SQL queries
- Knowledge on Business Object or equivalent
- Understanding Agile methodology and Continuous Delivery
- Achieved ITIL foundation