HFG are representing an exciting tech focused insurance start-up backed by a well-established, global business. They have already made several strategic acquisitions and are looking to grow significantly in the next 2 - 3 years.
The role is part of a small finance team and directly supports FC & CFO with projects and ad-hoc analysis. Given the small nature of the company this is a very broad role where you'll get to be involved in almost everything in finance, however it does have operational/transactional support from the parent companies Group functions. Key outputs and responsibilities of this role are:
- Assisting the CFO and Finance Business Partners (FBP) in the co-ordination and delivery of budgets and forecasts for developing the business in the UK and US
- Prepare financial results and MI that meet their Investor's, underwriting business leaders' and Group requirements
- Supporting the reporting and analysis needs of businesses within the business
- Supporting during internal and external audits on the financial processes and year-end account filings
- Conduct regular detailed expense analyses, submission and coding of invoices and light financial scenario modelling
Although the business is a start-up, it has already got a significant GWP and has continues support from the investors. This is a great opportunity to get into a forward-thinking business that is filling a gap in the market. The ideal candidate will be newly/recently qualified accountant from one of the Big 4 accountancy practices.