Finance Analyst, Operations and Infrastructure
Why is our Finance Analyst, Operations and Infrastructure the next step for you? Chief Operating Officer (COO) is the operational and technological function at the heart of Worldpay. Put simply without reliable technology and operational support there would be no business. The next phase of Worldpay's evolution is underpinned by continued investments in both people and technology. This role will act as a key finance support to some of the most high profile Business Units (BUs) within COO:
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
- Operations - the critical back office functions of the organization including but not limited to the front line support for customers, boarding and billing functions, as well as revenue generating organizations such as Fraud and Disputes.
- Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) - delivers the engineering and service support to ensure that our technology delivers a seamless service to our customers and is the heartbeat of Worldpay's operations. Its core services include change management, network and engineering support, delivery of infrastructure services and the Worldpay Service Desk.
Be an active member of the Forecasting finance team. What will make you the ideal candidate?
- This role is responsible for supporting the implementation of best practice financial management, clarity, reporting and forecasting on some of the most complex BUs of the Worldpay business.
- Provide strong financial stewardship and insight into BU spends; identify and drive through continuous improvements, particularly around financial reporting and forecasting.
- Support with the preparation of the monthly financial results, including variance analysis, risks and opportunities schedules and month end reporting processes. Scope includes the preparation of all financial material (monthly, quarterly, annual management accounts and executive summaries)
- Support the preparation of the annual budget, monthly reforecast and annual 5 year planning processes for responsible areas. Enhance financial models and forecasting approaches.
- Ad-hoc analysis to enhance stakeholder understanding of the financials and requests from Finance Director.
- Develop strong working relationships and high level of trust with all business partners, other members of the forecasting team, and the leadership in the areas supported
How is Worldpay changing the world? Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story. Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Strong understanding of value adding management information.
- Demonstrable bottom line delivery experience in a cost focussed role.
- Proven experience of working in a changing environment and to tight deadlines.
- Advanced user of Excel
- A collaborative approach
- Strong Communication and presentation skills to work with a culturally and geographically diverse function.
- Create shared understanding (being transparent)
- Ability to work as part of a team and with own initiative when required
- Ability to manage high volumes of workload