Our client, an International Finance Technology business are planning to grow their Finance and Accounting team. They are looking to bring in a fully qualified Financial Accountant who will be responsible for the preparation of statutory for the group entities as well as being the Financial Controller for their smaller entities. The Financial Account will be required to proactively manage key senior stakeholders in order to be succeed in the role.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience and will have considerable financial reporting and statutory accounts preparation experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a top tier organisation, working directly alongside one of the most senior Heads In the Finance Department.
- Responsibility of the delivery of the annual accounts of subsidiary companies of the Group.
- Preparation statutory account templates
- Preparation of draft statutory accounts
- Preparation of board papers, and additional papers/letter of support
- Processing of audit adjustments through the accounts
- Manage the governance process, both with external auditors and key internal stakeholders, such as Divisional Financial Controllers, Group Reporting, COSEC, Tax
- Manage key stakeholder relationships across the organisation.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Strong track record and experience in the following areas:
- Preparation of Statutory accounts across multiple entities
- Financial accounting in a large organisation
- Strong IFRS Standards knowledge
- Understanding of accounting concepts and principles and reporting to tight deadlines
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders
- Standardising and streamlining disparate activities
- Managing cross geography relationships
- Effective oral and written communication that resonates with the target audience.
- Be a lead proponent of driving a collaborative culture and approach to working across finance