The successful Finance Manager will take on a leadership role within this leading Private Equity firm in Central London. The role will focus on both Corporate and Fund Accounting, offering the successful candidate a degree of flexibility to define the position whilst supporting the wider Finance function.
My client is a leading Private Equity Firm with an office in London, where the role will be based.
The successful Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing quarterly and annual fund management as well as statutory accounts and related information to ensure compliance with accounting policies and recent technical developments
- Taking the lead on managing the portfolio business valuation process
- Leading the operational finance aspects of the London adviser, including overseeing the production of management information as well as the firms group consolidation
- Supporting the businesses strategic planning and budgeting / forecasting process
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the financial and operating performance of portfolio businesses via review of monthly management information and interaction with the portfolio business finance teams
- Acting as a key contact for accounting teams in Luxembourg, including reviews of management and statutory accounts as well as transaction support work (accounting and treasury functions)
- Overseeing the investor tax reporting process, including the production of periodic tax reports and liaising with third-party advisers to keep abreast of changes and make sure they are considered
- Becoming familiar with regulatory and other reporting requirements and working with advisers and the administrator to ensure ongoing compliance
The successful Finance Manager will have the following attributes:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Previous fund accounting, management accounting and valuations experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - ability to interact with and challenge those at the most senior level
- Additional European languages (desirable but not essential)
Competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits.