We are seeking a Finance Manager to join our fast-paced, growing and dynamic business.
Scope of work:
- Be responsible for the financial health of the UK division.
- Produce financial reports and propose actions based on financial research.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting, income, and expenditure, ensuring that information is robust, accurate and owned by appropriate individuals.
- Support management with the development and implementation of the long term strategy.
- Lead and be responsible for any debt financing activities
- Work with external consultants to implement tax structure and ensure tax compliance
- Tax filing and tax return
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong experience gained within property management and property development with a strong understanding of the challenges involved
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS GAAP
- Strong knowledge of transaction tax and transfer pricing
- Relationship Building – ability to nurture and use a network of influence
- Leadership skills and management experience
- Analytical thinking: the ability to think logically about issues and problems
- Previous experience of real estate preferred
Please submit your CV online and include your current basic salary & expected salary, also remark the type and status of your visa in your CV if you need a work permit in UK.