Front End UI Developer
Looking for a Front-End developer to participate in a global technology project to deliver new risk system and supporting front-office platforms in a fast-paced environment.
Commodities and Global Markets (CMF) group provides clients with risk and capital solutions across physical and financial markets, providing financing, financial hedging, physical execution and access to market pricing for clients exposed to commodities and financial markets. Technology team are key partners with the business.
Our small team of technologists means you will have an immediate impact on the production system, as well as being able to offer a variety of opportunities for our team members.
The close relationship to the business provides agile process means you can get the quick satisfaction from a job well done. Our flexible, open workspace encourages collaboration and supports working with the people who can best help you get the job done. Key responsibilities
- Deliver high quality, low maintenance software solutions that is fast and efficient for our key commodities trading and risk systems
- Provide architecture & design for the deal capture and management components
- Work with technology stakeholders to devise solutions that will fulfill business requirements and meet organizational strategic goals
- Foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders across multiple locations
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Provide maintenance and enhancements to the existing applications.
You will be degree qualified in Computer Science or similar with proven development experience in Angular. Specific Technical Skills:
- Experience with recent versions of Angular
- Experience with basic shell scripting
- Experience with RxJS preferred
- Experience with E2E Testing tools preferred
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Ability to provide analysis on complex problems and present findings in a cohesive and easy to understand manner
- Collaborate effectively within a global IT environment across multiple locations
- Adaptable, accountable, solution orientated and possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
If you would like more information, please visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognize that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.