Full Stack Data Service Developer - REST, Java, Node, No-SQL
My Client is looking for a Full Stack Data Service Developer (Java, Node, No-SQL) to build the initial implementation of a new Data Service to the Bank's requirements, and to ensure it's flexible enough to support any number of future use cases. The following experience / skills are required:
- Proven experience of designing and building a REST-based Data Service in a Financial Services environment (ideally a commercial or investment bank);
- 5+ years' experience as a full-stack developer (Java / Node.js). .net skills a bonus;
- Experience with micro-service architecture in banking;
- Expert knowledge of no-SQL databases (MongoDB / CosmosDB, ideally both), including performance tuning;
- Capable of defining, documenting and enforcing development standards, leading code reviews, etc.;
- Ability to work autonomously or as a dev lead in a small development team.
In order to simplify the application landscape and to provide quality data to business users and system, the Bank is planning to implement a Data Service, providing consumers with a consistent view of data via standard REST API's. The initial implementation of the Service will replace existing feeds between trading and risk systems, but it will be designed and built with a far more strategic remit - to ingest and serve up data from Trade and Risk systems to any number of downstream systems or business areas. Salary: Up to £700/day Duration: 6 months + Location: London
If you are interested in this Full Stack Data Service Developer (REST, Java, Node, No-SQL) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.