Full Stack Developer - C#, React
Full Stack Developer - Core .net, C#, React About the role
Working within an agile (SCRUM) development team we are looking for an innovative web developer who will play a key role in the delivery of new web applications, hosted in Google Cloud Platform as well as the support of existing applications.
In your daily work, you will undertake the following:
- Full stack development using .Net Core and React.
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into new features.
- Work collaboratively within the team to create new application concepts and designs.
- Develop clean, well engineered code built for maintainability and extensibility.
- Respond to incidents through a keen eye for detail and strong problem solving abilities.
In this highly technical role, you will have a good working knowledge of both the Microsoft .Net framework and React. You will have evidence of creating great front-end design for users, alongside having some, if not all, the following experience and knowledge:
- .Net Core
- Unit Testing e.g. NUnit.
- Dependency Injection e.g. Ninject, Autofac
- Responsive design using frameworks e.g. (Bootstrap, material, semantic UI)
- Understanding of token based authentication.
- Experience with Google Cloud.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working in an agile (SCRUM) environment is advantageous.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related subject is preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.