Our client, a large global asset management firm is seeking to hire a Global Equity Analyst.
The analyst will work within the Global Equities team and have research responsibilities for global stocks across a number of sectors.
- Conduct detailed bottom-up fundamental equity analysis of stocks to generate investment ideas
- Produce and maintain research models, keeping abreast of any market developments
- Participate in company meetings
- Communicate research and stock ideas with Portfolio Managers and the rest of the investment team
- 3-5 years work experience as an Equity Analyst conducting bottom-up equity analysis
- Working towards or completed CFA qualification
- Financial modelling experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and intellectually curious
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Passion for investing and financial markets
- Understand the importance of being a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative working environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.