A global long-term investment management firm is seeking to hire a Global Equity Analyst.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that follows an entrepreneurial, open and friendly approach.
- Conduct bottom-up analysis of specific companies and industries to generate investment ideas
- Build financial models, analyse financial performance, returns on capital and valuation
- Discuss investment recommendations with Portfolio Managers
- Produce investment memorandums to express research conclusions
- Keep research up to date for existing portfolio positions
- Attend company meetings and industry conferences
- 1-3 years of work experience as an Equity Analyst on the buy-side or sell-side is essential
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Preferably studying towards or have completed CFA programme
- Intellectually curious and passionate about business and investing
- Self-motivated, extremely diligent and willing to go the extra mile to produce meticulous work
- Strong academic record
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.