The Graduate Automation & Project Data Analyst works as part of the Global Project Mangement Office (PMO). The PMO is responsible for working with the senior leadership team to understand their requirements for measuring the Global Project Portfolio progress and success. This involves: determining the type, frequency and method of data collection; facilitating the collection of project data; collecting data about data quality and timeliness and escalating where appropriate; determining the analytical process to transform the data into useful management information and presenting the management information back to the leadership team to track the performance of the business and guide business decision. The PMO also facilitates and reports adherence to the FNZ Governance processes ensuring robust financial management and control is in place for our project process.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work and communicate with people across all our global locations and at all levels of the organisation including senior executives.
This role is in the Commercial Team.
- Each Analyst will have primary responsibility for some of these key areas, but will have a secondary responsibility for other areas and will need to provide cover during absences:
- Ensuring that the project teams maintain project delivery data covering all current (internal and customer) projects, tracking key project milestones and facilitating regular updates from project and delivery managers via Smartsheet and Jira.
- Maintain the company resource plan, facilitating the collection of resource supply and demand data from Project Managers, Development Managers and Resource Managers, via Smartsheet, ensuring this aligns with HR staff numbers, takes into account project allocations and future requirements. Work with the resource owners to ensure that current and planned staff allocations are reflected in the plan.
- Solve business problems by building data models and defining the process of data collection, analytics and communication of outcome. Expert use of Excel, PowerBI and knowledge of SQL required.
- Facilitating the project governance process, to ensure that all governance steps are performed at certain stages of the project delivery process, e.g. project approval, change release control and post implementation review.
- Ownership of Smartsheet, Jira and Hub Planner, tools used by FNZ to track delivery and project progress and success, including designing and implementing new process and continuous improvement of existing process and solution.
- Provide other FNZ Teams with management information per the reporting timetable e.g. Finance, HR, and the Commercial Team.
Skills & Experience Required
- Relevant Technical Degree or STEM equivalent (e.g. computer science, pure sciences, finance, mathematics, accounting);
- Fluent English;
- Expert knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile preferable;
- Knowledge of Smartsheet, Jira, PowerBI and/or Hub Planner preferable;
- Experience with SQL for database management preferable;
- Excellent communication skills, confident in dealing with stakeholders including senior executives;
- Proactive, self-driven approach;
- High attention to detail;
- Superior analytical thinking and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent organizational/administration skills.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our Global offices.