**** EXCITING NEW MEDIA OPPORTUNITY - GROUP ACCOUNTANT - 6 MONTH **** Group Finance Accountant - 6 months Contract
Morgan McKinley are currently supporting one of the world's largest media and advertising businesses, who are looking for a Group Accountant for a 6-month initial contract to support on a number of projects. The role will support the Group Financial Controller to lead on various initiatives.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Main liaison person between the Global team and third-party service providers
- Assist in the implementation and completion of the IFRS 16 and purchase price accounting
- Plan and manage the timing of activities related to the roll out of IFRS 16 in Innervision which includes communication of requirements to local markets, gathering of input required, initial review of output from the markets and coordination with Innervision
throughout the project.
- Work closely with the Group Finance Manager in the audit of the consolidation and prepare memos to cover any significant accounting issues
- Coordinate the work around IFRS 16 and PPA and manage communication of requirements to local markets
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) with some years PQE
- Good knowledge of IFRS (specifically IFRS 16)
- Strong group consolidation experience with experience in multi-currency consolidations
- Cognos experience advantageous but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.