Group Treasury Capital, Analyst/Executive
As an Analyst within the Group Treasury Capital Management team, you'll help us report to the Chief Financial Officer and manage the Group's capital position. The team is largely focused on building Capital strategies for the Group and performing regular and ad-hoc reporting to the CFO.
As part of this small, specialised team, you will be given the opportunity to gain broad exposure to the activities of Macquarie divisions operating in the region and to build close relationships with these businesses and other support functions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- the production and coordination of the ICAAP summary documents including project planning and dealing with stakeholders across a wide variety of teams within Macquarie
- supporting in the capital management of regulated entities, including maintenance of framework documentation, monitoring developments in UK and European prudential standards, impact analysis, monitoring and oversight
- review business proposals in the region to help identify and address the impact on capital requirements for local entities and liaise within the team and other support functions to ensure these are considered for regulatory reporting and capital management purposes.
Your experience will include:
- the ability to understand and evaluate regulatory rules and apply them effectively
- being aware of current UK and EU prudential regime for credit institutions and investment firms, including Basel, CRD / CRR, and the Pillar 2 / ICAAP framework in Europe and the UK
- a willingness to understand Australian prudential regulatory regimes
- organised and able to collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
- communication skills both written and verbal and promoting a strong compliance culture
• the ability to think critically and conceptualize abstract ideas
- the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage projects with multiple dependencies.
If this sounds like your next role, we look forward to hearing from you.
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.