HFT C++ Developer
You will be involved in the complete development lifecycle, working with large amounts of data on complex software projects, and ideally you will have experience working in multiple languages in an agile environment.
You should expect to create new designs and maintain existing applications; with a focus on performance and stability in a dynamic environment working with the latest technology.
Design, develop and test real-time software for low-latency algorithmic trading, risk management and trade reporting.
You could be creating applications in C++ ultra-low latency to create trading strategies, or supporting the core business by creating high-performance traceable systems. Benefits
- Market-leading salaries and strong bonuses
- Good company culture; flexible working
- Minimum 2:1 degree in STEM subject from a top university
- High level of proficiency in C++
- Experience with low-level C, Java, Python or other OO language is advantageous, but not required
- 3+ years commercial experience
- Parallel and multithreading
- Experience building a software product, full lifecycle
- Experience working with financial system and/or in start-up environments
- Track record delivering complex software projects
If you feel you are a strong match for the role please get in touch. Shaynade Robinson
+44 (0) 20 3475 7199