The HR Delivery Manager (Global Functions) works closely with the company’s key stakeholders in order to support the delivery of an HR agenda that closely supports the overall business objectives and priorities of the organisation. The job holder focuses on the people side of business issues, addresses and substantiates the issues and pro-actively seeks for solutions. The HR Delivery Manager Global Functions contributes to the achievement of business objectives in areas such as employment, performance management, compensation, career development and competency development through effective workforce planning, succession planning, skills assessment, development and reward of employees while maintaining positive employee relations and compliance with legislation and company policies, practices and procedures.
Reporting line Reports into HRD (Global Functions) and works closely with senior managers of all global functions. Works in close cooperation with the HR teams in local offices. Cooperate with Regional HR functions and Group Centres of expertise: Recruitment, Reward, Talent Management.
Stakeholder Management and Team Relations
• Proactively reach out and build relationships with regional and local HR teams and establish good working relationships and common understanding of goals and delivery
• Delegate work through local hr teams as appropriate and will empower people to take accountability and achieve results
• Manage up and down the organisation is a regular feature of role, cascade and escalate of relevant information Interpersonal Skills
• Has self–awareness and understand the impact they may have on others
• High level communication skills, able to influence Management and Executive level colleagues
• Able to tactfully deal with situations should they arise in the immediate team structure and energized personality with a can-do mentality to support management and staff in day to day HR Operations.
• Engage and builds credibility with internally influential individuals
Technical skills / Job Specific skills / Professional Qualifications
• Strong business and HR acumen, ability to engage with the business and understand their goals and needs.
• Considers synergies to optimise systems and improve efficiency of processes. • Strong influence and communication skills
• Pragmatic, collaborative and has a customer focus.
• Degree in HR, Labour Law, Labour Psychology or Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an international organisation as HR Business Partner or similar position
• Experience with project based working in a complex or professional services environment