Head of Business Information Security - Leading Bank
Head of Business Information Security required by my Leading Banking client in London.
The role holder will be an IT security professional with excellent business consulting and relationship building skills, controls design, and team management skills. The role holder leads the team who ensure that each of the bank's business units meet security and resilience standards.
The scope includes overseeing major change, continuous improvement, and BAU. The successful candidate will have a strong history of managing security and resilience outcomes and relationships across a federated organisational model, a strong personal work ethic, have credibility communicating to CIO level, and be able to operate to a high standard in a highly dynamic environment.
This really is a high profile position where you can make your mark within the firm. The following skills / experience is required:
● Experience managing c-level and analyst relations with regard to security and resilience issues
● Design, operation and governance of industry-standard control frameworks e.g. NIST, ISO27000, SANS, etc.
● Familiar with technical controls, solutions and technologies, including:
o SIEM and SOC Integration
o Intrusion Detection and Prevention
o Firewalls, Load balancers, routers and Switches
o Wired and Wireless infrastructures
o Email/Web filtering technologies, DLP
o Virtualised environments / Cloud
o Anti Malware Systems / Solutions
o Privileged access management
● Experienced in the selection and implementation of appropriate information security controls
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Line management experience Salary: Excellent + good bonus + package Location: London
If you are interested in this Head of Business Information Security position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.