Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. What will you be doing?
- Formulate, diversify and manage a comprehensive distribution strategy for Funding Circle-sponsored public and private funds ambitiously
- Proactively explore all credible marketing opportunities - utilising existing relationships and exercising initiative - to target insurance companies, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, wealth managers and asset managers
- Manage relationships with appointed brokers and placement agents
- Oversee ongoing investor relations with existing shareholders
- Work closely with the broader global Capital Markets, Risk & Analytics, Marketing and Communications teams as well as with external advisors and vendors
Why join us?
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in an investment bank or asset manager with fixed income, funds and structured credit knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with very strong attention to detail
- Confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in an entrepreneurial environment
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octave - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.