IT - Applications Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- AWAC Services Company (Ireland) Limited
- 17 Jan 19
At Allied World we have over 1,400 talented and loyal employees working in 20 offices globally who service clients throughout the world. We are focused on providing superior customer service and creative risk solutions, building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our employees share our passion for progress and success, and we are looking for talented committed people to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a Product Specialist in our London office, see more details below:-
- Requirements gathering, documentation and definition
- Supporting Business Analysts in customer workshops
- Configuring Insurance products within various Software solutions
- Support implementation of the Insurance products
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the P&C Insurance industry
- Superb communication skills, comfortable dealing directly with clients and prospects
- Technical capability with Excel
- Previous commercial experience in roles that can include PMO, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis or Project Delivery
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- A degree in Mathematics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience working with a SaaS based product
- Experience working with the Lloyds market
About Allied World:
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG, through its subsidiaries and brand known as Allied World, is a global provider of innovative property, casualty and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions. All of Allied World's rated insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries are rated A by A.M. Best Company, A by Standard & Poor's, and A2 by Moody's, and our Lloyd's Syndicate 2232 is rated A+ by Standard & Poor's and AA- by Fitch.
Allied World is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to an individual’s race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, or disability status.
Please click here or visit www.awac.com/careers for further information on Allied World.