Indirect Tax Reporting, Manager/Senior Manager
This role will be global in nature but will have a key focus on EMEA. You will have practical experience and knowledge of tax software and indirect tax processes.
You will be responsible for supporting multiple change initiatives across the global indirect tax reporting function. You will provide support for an indirect tax reporting system implementation, including activities such as design, deployment, implementation coordination and project management.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- contributing to the Project team in scrums and being the key liaison between the project team and regional tax reporting teams
- contributing to the development and maintenance of the requirements backlog, participation in design workshops, testing and rollout
- identifying opportunities to streamline and automate processes within the tax reporting function to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- you will be a subject matter expert on indirect tax specifically in relation to process redesign and automation
- focus on data governance and control framework as key to indirect tax transformation
- work with our global implementation partners on designing test cases and reviewing testing outputs
- update of relevant process materials due to changes implemented during the transformation project
- provide guidance and support to regional tax reporting teams during the transformation and go live period
- respond to other ad-hoc requests as part of the broader tax and finance transformation initiatives.
Your experience will include:
- significant similar experience in a tax reporting system implementation
- indirect tax compliance background (preferred)
- ability to work well under pressure
- a strong Financial and Risk control mindset
- a flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach with the ability to work effectively through periods of change and disruption
- excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like your next role, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.