An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investment Manager to join the portfolio management team at one of our long-standing and highly regarded clients in the Financial Services sector. In this role, you will be responsible for managing some of the Company’s existing client portfolios, ensuring that all clients receive the highest level of service and attention that is appropriate to their needs.
- Ensure that clients’ assets are managed with the highest level of care and attention.
- To proactively contribute to the profitability of the firm in all areas of the business.
- To proactively contribute to strategic, operational and/or tactical challenges within the firm. As a member of the Management Team, your experience and skills will support a satisfactory conclusion to legal, regulatory and compliance issues.
- All members of the Management Team have responsibility for the regulatory well-being of the firm and, as such, decision making and involvement will continue to be shared and owned collectively.
- As a member of the Management Team you will have direct reports or periods where members of staff will be working under your supervision, either permanently or temporarily for a project or activity based work. You are responsible for ensuring the members of the company who are under your management or guidance fulfil all legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
- As an Investment Manager and member of the Management Team, you will be expected to participate at senior level on a variety of the firm’s key strategic committees and also participate and contribute to key projects impacting upon the firm.
- As a part of the role, you will also be required to provide support to sales activities and BDM campaigns.
Essential Skills and knowledge
- You will be a CF30 who is already managing private clients ideally within a DFM structure and hold strong investment knowledge and financial market understanding.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Good strategic planning skills
- Good client management skills
- Good risk management skills
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Private Medical Scheme
- Income Protection
- Dental Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Critical Illness
- Death in Service scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Babylon Health