Investor Services Client Services Officer
To provide an excellent investor service by dealing with all inbound contact to the telephony area including telephone dealing, emails and written enquires.
With a high rate of first contact resolution should be achieved along with following all relevant policies and procedures set out by the Client in relation to their KPI/SLA requirements. Role Responsibilities In line with internal/external KPI and SLA agreements :
Performance Management / Personal Development
- Deal with incoming contact telephones including telephone deals, emails and written enquires from Investors meeting the agreed accuracy and quality standards.
- Undertake security checks with the investor
- Apply regulatory rules including GDPR
- Outbound contact investors telephones, email and written within the agreed accuracy and quality standard
- Identify and handle complaints in line with agreed guidelines and procedures
- Perform administrative duties throughout the day in line with Client requirements
- Carry out other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever necessary
- Escalation as and when required
- Achieve agreed performance metrics / targets for tasks carried out
- Completing 121 documentation in line with agreed timescales
- Act and responds to feedback immediately
- Meet SLA's/KPI's
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which FNZ operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection, CASS and Financial Crime Prevention regimes as appropriate for the role
- All mandatory training is completed on time as and when stipulated (this includes any Client or CISI)
- Deal with investors data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements and in line with TCF principles and vulnerable investors
- Good communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Good knowledge of processes and products within Investor Services and Client specific.
- Take responsibility for keeping up to date with any product or procedural changes
- Quality driven, aiming for agreed quality and accuracy targets on all types of contact
- Understand the customer journey and have the customer front of mind in everything
- Log and record all Risk Events in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrates great communication skills with peers, management and external parties
- Good listening and relationship building skills
- Good team player in Investor Services and the wider FNZ team.
- Ability to work at pace and adhere to specific deadlines
- Good understanding of all relevant legislation e.g. GDPR Act, ML requirements
- Good understanding of systems, including PC skills
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Financial services knowledge is desirable
- Financial Services Qualifications where appropriate
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support, we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements