The role requires someone who is flexible and able to respond to a dynamic business environment, and able to take ownership and responsibility for the delivery of new features for a green field project.
- Core Java J2SE, Spring, JUnit, JMS- Understanding of message based architectures
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Full software development lifecycle understanding
- Good software development practices - Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An interest to learn the business supported by the applications
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.