Java Developer - FinTech - Central London - £110,000 + Equity
Java Developer - FinTech Start-up - Central London - Up to £110,000 + Equity
Our client is an award winning fintech start-up developing an exciting, new product that is providing firms with the ability to find new solutions for the Fixed Income and Derivatives Markets.
Powering this, is their ability to improve latency by using technology protocols capable of encoding, delivering and decoding between 20-30 million messages per second - ahead of their rivals who measure their speeds in milliseconds rather than microseconds.
They are still a relatively small company, where everyone is greatly valued upon. You will be teamed with highly sophisticated and experienced developers, bouncing ideas off one another. The learning curve is massive, and coupled with the growth of the business, is the progression of your own expertise and skillsets. It truly is a fantastic time to join!
Their technology stack:
- Java, Object Oriented Design
- Test Driven Development
- Domain Driven Design
- Linux systems
- TCP, UDP, Ethernet, HTTP
- Solid knowledge and extensive experience with Java (Have a good understanding and experience with Middleware technology and Continuous Delivery methodologies)
- Experience working on distributed systems, Real time systems or low level problems
- Fundamentals of Computer Science: data structures, algorithms, algorithmic complexity, and debugging code
- Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Bsc or Msc with a minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top tier university
The role can pay up to £110,000 + equity
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV