Java Software Developer
An innovative start-up building the future of data privacy are looking for software developers to join their dynamic London team - creating products that have a positive impact on the world.
You will be building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. My client works with large organisations worldwide in healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy. The Role
Currently looking for backend developers of all experience levels to join their fast-paced, talented team.
You will be working in a very strong Java shop and in a space that is at the forefront of major tech firms' priorities right now, combining state-of-the-art technologies with leading-edge algorithms to understand and tackle hard problems. Requirements
- 1+ year's experience in software development
- Strong experience coding in Java
- Strong academic background (from leading university) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics - or equivalent
- Experience with Big Data technologies a big plus
- Competitive salary with meaningful share options
- Other perks such as weekly lunches and generous holiday allowance
- Working with a collaborative and agile team with the opportunity for more responsibility as the company grows
Competitive, plus stock and other start-up perks Contact
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role, please get in touch: Lizzie Rosser
+44 (0) 203 475 7195