- GBP550 - GBP600 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 17 May 19
Front End Developer needed Please send CV's to be considered. If you haven't sent your CV, details of the position will not be share.
My client is hiring for a technical lead and UI developers to build real time trading systems in HTML5 for a top tier investment bank.
This is a hands on client-facing role based in London, You will need to have previous experience of building trading systems for banks or financial companies (ideally in TypeScript and React or recent versions of Angular) and be confident in leading teams of developers in a fast paced environment.
* You pride yourself on building software to a high standard.
* Experience of working on real time systems using messaging protocols. * Hands on experience of developing real time trading system user interfaces in HTML5.
* Extensive development of using modern SPA frameworks (e.g. Angular or React).
* Ability to accurately estimate development timescales, taking into account skills within the team, with the ability to manage developers to meet those estimates.
* Ability to prioritise work and ensure that teams are empowered to deliver high quality results reliably and consistently.
* Expert knowledge of agile software delivery processes and practices such as continuous delivery/integration and UI automated testing.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.