Junior Project Manager - Financial Services
My client are looking for a talented individual to identify, analyse and implement process improvements and work to create a culture of continuous improvement. This role is to join as an active part of the Operational Excellence team and ensure all business change is appropriately governed, tracked and delivered with minimal risk.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the UK's most well respected organisations. The following skills/experience is required:
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package Location: Brighton
- Project Management background
- Have worked in a Commercial / Regulated environment
- Strong organisation skills and interest in process improvements
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Formal qualification is desirable (Lean Six Sigma, PMP, PRINCE2, etc)
If you are interested in this Junior Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.