LDI Client Reporting Developer
Liability-Driven Investment Client Reporting Developer Role: LDI Client Reporting Developer Location: London Contract: 6 months ROLE SUMMARY
The team is looking for a team-focused Developer to join the existing team to build & support a Client Reporting internally developed solution. The team currently utilises 'traditional' front office technologies centred around Excel/VBA/C#/SQLServer.
The developer will be working directly with the business to develop solutions based on an iterative approach. Responsibilities:
Developer will be working on an internal Client Reporting application to deliver functional enhancements to the business Experience: Core Competencies:
- Software analysis and development.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- A methodical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and recognise dependencies and deliver to deadlines.
- Self-motivated with record of being able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, dynamic and energetic.
- Asset Management experience
- Microsoft Excel/VBA development (Very Strong)
- C# (Strong)
- Microsoft SQL Server (Strong)
- Full life-cycle software development
- GUI development
- Object-oriented development principles
- Genuine enthusiasm for investments and financial markets
- Knowledge of LDI and Client Reporting experience
- Excel Addin development
- Experience of Jira / Confluence.
- Experience of Tableau
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.