Liquidity Business Analyst 6 month initial contract London based Large Financial services client
The purpose of this role is to ensure that appropriate oversight of the Group's liquidity and funding risk is in place within the Group Treasury team. This will require the job holder to be actively engaged with the assessment of these risks in across the Group's operating entities, including review and challenge of their risk assessments and ongoing monitoring. The role holder will be required to build engagement with key stakeholders and work closely with colleagues to ensure that the liquidity and funding risk management framework is clearly articulated, well understood and developed in a way that can be managed by both entity and business teams. Specifically, the role holder will also oversee development of key internal and regulatory procedure documentation.
- Liquidity policy decisions will directly impact the business in terms of P&L allocation (liquidity premium / recharge) and product design and due diligence
- This is a global role requiring the holder to work closely with ALCM teams in every Region as well as Group Commercial Treasury, ALCM Change Delivery and ALCM Finance Operations teams to ensure that policy decisions are applicable in all jurisdictions and can be operationalised
- Involvement with Liquidity Policy issues impacting Global Business Lines (Liquidity transfer pricing and Liquidity Premium behaviouralisation)
- The role holder will provide SME input into the production of the procedure documentations
- Interpretations of existing internal and external policy with appropriate escalation to the Senior Manager - Head of Liquidity Risk
- Experienced Business Analyst (10 years +)
- Experience within liquidity
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence as well as developing strong and productive relationships with key senior management and colleagues in a complex matrix environment
- Demonstrable expertise in planning and organization of complex tasks whilst demonstrating an ability to be innovative and creative in developing business solutions
- Strong financial and regulatory understanding
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey complex ideas.
- Ability to influence and drive prioritisation decisions.