I am currently working with a leading bank based in the city in recruiting someone to join their loan agency team.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Act as a point of contact for Lenders and Borrowers
- Processing drawdowns, rollovers, rate fixing, transfers, interest and principal payments for a varied portfolio of deals included leverage finance, real estate, club deals and others.
- Process Waterfall transactions.
- Liaise with Relationship Managers in the review and negotiation of draft loan documentation from an operational perspective where the company is named as Facility Agent and Security Agent.
- Manage the funding process for new transactions, ensure system set-up and new deal checks are completed.
- Manage the workflow for secondary market transfers, including signing transfer certificates, collecting transfer fees, updating loan systems.
- Prepare deal summary document for each transaction highlighting deal specific nuances
To be successful in the role you must have in-depth knowledge of loan agency and syndicated loans and ready to hit the ground running. In return they are offering a salary up to £60,000 dependant on experience.