MUREX Credit Functional Support Expert
Job Description: Global context
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry with more than 5 000 consultants across 27 offices in Europe, North America and Asia. We are hiring "change the bank" and "run the bank" IT professionals at different levels to staff our platforms.
This capital market post-trade platform for derivatives results from the teaming up of Capco with Crédit Agricole CIB and from the transfer of competencies and responsibilities of IT development, maintenance and support to Capco teams.
We are looking for team leaders and members for support, development and application maintenance willing to bring pragmatic organization solutions, be involved in strategic and innovative projects while leveraging battle tested methodologies. Murex Credit Functional Support member
Crédit Agricole CIB platform is using Murex V3 solution for its Front Office fix income and credit derivative activity and Murex V2 for Credit Derivative Back Office. The trading is ensured 24/24 from Asia to US, with teams deployed in Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Singapore, London, Paris, New-York and Bangalore.
Murex is the key element to ensure real-time control of PnL and sensitivities, produce EOD Risk indicators, feed the Back-office systems, and generate confirmations, accounting and regulatory reporting on credit derivatives perimeter. As part of the team maintaining this central piece of IT architecture, you will deal with a scope particularly wide and rich in terms of functional coverage, Murex modules implemented and interlocutors you will have to interact with.
You will be a part of Murex Credit Functional Support team with focus on Front Office, therefore your main task will be to keep the day-to-day operations of a business running smoothly by resolving incidents, answering requests / queries from traders and other system users as well as driving the continuous improvement initiatives with aim to improve platform's stability and quality. Responsibilities:
Expected experience and knowledge:
- Provide assistance to end users for daily activities (in particular Front-Office) and ensure continuous communication with them.
- Resolve incidents in cooperation with other support teams on Murex platform
- Perform regular checks on production and ensure maintenance operations
- Work with developers to deliver solutions to Production problems and deliver new features to business.
- Ensure efficient communication and cooperation with local support teams in Paris, NY, HK and Bangalore
- Deliver product training to end users
- Strong understanding of financial markets, specifically Credit Derivatives, Fixed income, Repos and Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Strong product knowledge (vanilla products), including valuation and sensitivities.
- Strong understanding in Front-Office.
- Good knowledge of Murex Front-Office tools on MX.III (Pricing, Simulation, Market Data, standard reports)
- Good communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills (contact with traders).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience. In 2 clients max.
- Past experience with offshore is a plus.
- Fluent in English.