Manager - Oracle ERP Cloud Enterprise Transformation, ET&P, London
Deloitte's vision is to be the distinctive firm, standing out in the market through the impact we have on our clients and the quality of our people.
A key part of our business is delivering complex business transformation through Oracle technologies. Deloitte has a long standing relationship with Oracle and has received multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of clients across all major industries. We have unparalleled implementation experience across Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain domains and in architecting Oracle solutions which meet our clients' business objectives.
As a Platinum 'Global Cloud Elite' member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Managers reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle implementations.
Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
Within our Enterprise Technology & Performance Practice, we focus on providing application expertise to support specific areas of a project; namely functional testing, data migration and application configuration as well as working to provide client advisory services.
As an Oracle Cloud Manager, your role will involve:
Your work, your choice
- Engaging in both advisory and delivery projects, from helping clients with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of Oracle delivery projects
- Working with our clients to design business processes to be supported by Oracle technology
- Shaping and executing the functional testing strategies for our most important clients
- Identifying key client process and technology issues and recommending solutions
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with domestic and international travel
This is a permanent opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Your professional experience
To be successful in this role you are required to:
Your service line: Consulting
- Have experience of working across project lifecycles - from scoping and analysis, design and testing and through to post go live support
- Experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials, Procurement and Supply-Chain modules
- Oracle Cloud implementation experience in Financials, Procurement or Supply-Chain
- Management of large teams including onsite, offshore and third parties to deliver large and complex Oracle programmes
- Experience in leading sales to deliver Oracle projects - including the development of new business, bids and expansion on existing accounts
- Demonstrate good knowledge of business processes and associated technology
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to plan and deliver the scope and deliverables of the team
- Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk in relation to Oracle delivery projects
- Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
- Industry experience within Financial Services, Retail or Public Sector being preferable. For Public sector candidates security clearance is also preferable.
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 167815