Manager, Consulting, TPD, Multiple Locations
Your opportunity Imagine, deliver and run our clients' most complex digital programmes.
As a member of the Digital Programme Delivery team you will work alongside other Programme Delivery specialists to provide our clients the advice and delivery support they need in their most complex technology programmes.
You will show a passion in helping our clients to:
- Imagine, shape, set up and run digital transformation projects and programmes
- Successfully deliver digital transformation projects and programmes
- Independently assure or support in the recovery of troubled projects and programmes
These projects will typically involve one or more of the following technologies: with Salesforce Commerce Cloud; SAP Hybris; Sitecore; AEM; Oracle ATG; IBM WebSphere Commerce; OpenText; Mulesoft; Magento.
Want to work with the latest technologies, as part of a team helping international organisations transform their core business capabilities? Whether you're working with on-premise systems, Cloud technology, or custom-developed solutions (to name just a few), your expertise will help clients deliver continuous improvement and innovation, from initial design right through to implementation and optimization. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
As a Manager in the Digital Programme Delivery team, you will be:
Your work, your choice
- Working with Clients to shape exciting and innovative digital transformation programmes
- Supporting Clients to understand the benefits of adopting agile approaches
- Contributing to the development of proposals and propositions
- Project or Programme Managing medium to large transformations
- Supporting recruitment activities
- Contributing to thought leadership
- Coaching our people to develop the skills and approaches required to deliver digital disruption
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
We are recruiting in a number of locations including London, the Southwest, Northwest, Midlands and Belfast. We work closely with our Clients at their offices and the role may involve travel for up to 4 days a week for specific durations of time based on defined programme needs or phases.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity. Your professional experience
We are looking for people who understand digital transformation and the potential it holds for our Clients, with experience in any of the following areas:
- End to end project or programme delivery (Agile experience preferred)
- Agile delivery or project management using Scrum, Lean, Kanban or similar
- Leading a Programme Management Office (PMO) on a digital delivery
- As a Product Manager or Product Owner on a digital delivery
You will have an understanding of UX, CX, Visual Design or Content Management and be familiar with the common agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban) and frameworks and possess an understanding of the challenges facing large enterprise organisations in adopting these approaches.
In addition, you will also have strong communication and stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate proactive management of your career and professional development to-date.
Preferred skills and experience:
Your service line: Consulting
- Recognised project management or digital project management certification(s) such as Certified ScrumMaster or SAFe Agile
- Experience with one or more of the most common technologies involved in digital delivery (Salesforce (including ex DemandWare); SAP Hybris; Sitecore; AEM; Oracle ATG; IBM WebSphere Commerce; OpenText; Mulesoft; Magento)
- Experience managing third parties or vendors
- Experience using and setting up digital tooling such as JIRA and Confluence
- Technical degree or formal technical training
- Internal or external consultancy experience, or experience in a B2B or B2C role in one or more of the following industries: Consumer Business, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT), Public Sector, Financial Services
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways.
We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 166316