Mandarin Speaking Personal Tax Manager, Central London
Manadarin speaking Personal Tax marketing Manager, Top 50 firm in Central London.
A top 50 sized firm based in Central London are looking for a Mandarin speaking Personal Tax Manager to join their fantastic Asia team. This expanding team are looking to recruit a professional who has experience of high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships, entrepreneurs and non-UK domiciled clients from predominantly East Asia and Russia. You will need to have a minimum of 4 years experience in a Personal Tax role.
This role is unique as it is offering the bespoke opportunity to maximise Business Development skills. You will be managing a portfolio, but another key focus of the role is to build the Asia desk. You will speak Mandarin, or alternatively, Russian, Japansese, Koren or Thai. You will need to be confident in building up a portfolio and working closely alongside the Partner.
- Work alongside the Head of Asia Partner in order to develop the portfolio and expand the client base
- Approaching marketing to bring in new business
- Preparing tax returns for review by the Partner and reviewing returns from more junior members of staff
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior staff and assist with their portfolios
- Managing your own portfolio and being involved with tax planning
- Liaising with HMRC
- 5 years Personal Tax experience in a practice environment
- Experience of business development
- Good knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits and non-doms.
- Experience of reviewing tax returns and of handling their own client portfolio
- Speak an East Asian language
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.