Are you a Quantitative and Qualitative researcher, with a passion for Marketing Research? MARKETING RESEARCHER- REGIONAL
London City Center
* In this role, you will influence marketing and communications strategy.
* Represent the voice of the consumer, and be responsible for measuring the
effectiveness of our campaigns across the world.
* You will demonstrate understanding and passion for topics including free
speech/expression, privacy, economic impact, equality/inclusiveness and other areas
of global importance.
* Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for innovative research are a
must. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* 8+ years of experience in Quantitative and Qualitative research.
* Knowledge of conducting research among different audiences.
* Experience in a B2B company.
* Experience using primary and secondary research to influence decision making,
executives and colleagues.
* Knowledge of brand and advertising research, including marketing effectiveness.
* Experience directing agencies/vendors.
* Ability to execute quantitative research, including questionnaire design, fielding,
analytics, and reporting.
* Understanding of social platforms and mobile ecosystems.
* Ability to communicate and present to internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.