Mixed Tax Senior Manager, Boutique firm Central London
Italian speaking Mixed Tax Senior Manager role, Central London boutique
An Italian speaking boutique firm based in Central London are looking for an Italian speaking CTA Qualified Mixed Tax Senior Manager to join their team. This job is with a leading boutique firm in a gorgeous area of Central London and offers progression to Head of Tax and beyond. The role is largely Private Client advisory focused but you will be doing Corporate Tax compliance. The split between Personal and Corporate is around 80/20 Personal Tax bias.
In terms of structure, you will be working directly to the Partners and will be managing and heading up the team. The firm has a signifiant number of Italian clients and thus you will need to have a good grasp on the Italian language, as well as Italian Private Client tax laws. The firm's clients are non-domiciles and non-residents and you will need to have experience of this. Any Central European language is helpful.
About the Role:
- Running a portfolio of complex Private Client Tax clients, and working with Partners and Directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Managing, supporting and mentoring staff
- Working closely with the managers to ensure an excellent service for the tax clients
- Providing technical assistance to the team including reviewing work
- Be involved with complex tax planning and advisory work, including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile work
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability
- Be CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Have significant proven experience of mixed tax, with a Personal Tax bias
- You can demonstrate technical skills, are commercially aware and able to balance the two
- Speak fluent Italian or another European language
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.