We are looking to grow our team of Mortgage Advisers to build on our rapid growth and help us redefine the future of the mortgage industry.
Unlike conventional brokers, we don't settle for the status quo. You'll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and entrepreneurs with a shared vision of making the mortgage process as hassle-free as possible. There's no hierarchy, so you'll be encouraged to influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have and as a techy company will have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the jobs that matter.
No more paperwork, lengthy meetings or filing cabinets in sight! You will be the face of our business, advising our clients and helping them navigate through one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions of their lives. The role will involve:
- Providing exceptional advice to all clients from recommendation to completion
- Delighting our clients throughout the process to ensure they come back for a remortgage and recommend to all their family and friends
- Constantly looking to improve our in-house software by providing input to our product team and testing solutions
- Influence the customer experience with any ideas you may have
- You'll have been a top performer in a leading mortgage broker
- You'll be a team player, happy to cover for colleagues and working with our case managers across the whole customer journey
- You'll be frustrated with the current mortgage industry and would be keen to disrupt it
- You'll be fully CeMAP qualified and have all-of-market experience
- You will have 18 months broker experience +
- You'll be flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain an excellent customer service involving evening and weekend shifts
You will be equipped to have all the tools to do your job as efficiently as possible - allowing you to focus on the tasks that matter.
You feel comfortable that our values - being brave, investing in each other, making it simple, and owning it - reflect aspects of your personality and approach to work.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking fintech start up and be a part of its success.
Owning your own home should be one of the most exciting times of your life. But for too long it's been overshadowed by the daunting process of getting a mortgage. We're working to change that. At Trussle we're using data, design, and technology to solve the mortgage problem once and for all.
Having raised investment of £ 19.3M from leading investors including Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, launched key partnerships with players such as uSwitch and Zoopla, and becoming the highest-rated online mortgage broker on Trustpilot, we're well placed to continue our rapid growth.
At Trussle, we're not just building the best online mortgage experience for home owners. We're also building a second home for our employees, with the necessary support to help them get out just as much as they put in. We're very aware that our team spends the majority of their waking hours at our office. So we invest in every one of them - from providing regular lunches, socials, and meditations sessions, to offering a week's paid Learning & Development budget so they can learn outside the office too. We may be a tech company, but we believe it's our people that make Trussle our second home. Benefits
(i) Professional development
- budget plus time (5 days!) to spend on whatever helps you improve and deliver outcomes.
(ii) Workplace pension
- we're set up with Aviva to make sure we're contributing to help you save for retirement.
(iii) Mental health
- meditation classes and Sanctus mental health coaching.
(iv) Season ticket loans
- to help you secure any discount available on a 12 month ticket.
- 25 days a year + an extra day for your birthday.
(vi) Socials, food & drink
- Free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee, beer and wine on Friday, team lunches every other week. We also host plenty of socials. Equal Opportunity
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that's why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.