Network Tools & Telemetry Engineer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 193313BR
You'll be working in the Network Tooling & Telemetry Engineering team in London. We are a relatively small team with big ambitions working in a fast paced network engineering environment.
We're responsible for the success of network tooling and telemetry solutions which deliver operational service assurance, stability and reduction of operational risk. The role is predominately office based as the team are all located in Golden Lane.
– 5+ Years' experience as a systems architect/engineer with a proven track record in delivering solutions covering Fault, Configuration, Accounting, and Performance Mgmt.
– Understanding of Active Directory
– Working knowledge of Scripting languages (Perl /Python)
– Working knowledge of CLOUD based service offerings from (MS Azure, Amazon AWS)
– Excellent working knowledge of UNIX operating systems.
– Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
– A high level understanding of automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, NSO)
– Minimum networking knowledge to JNCIA, CCNA/CCNP or above.
– Experience in the delivery of AAA solutions (Cisco ACS, Aruba Clearpass)
– Experience with NetScout products/solutions
– Ability to implement fully documented and supportable solutions.
– Knowledge of incident/problem/change management platforms i.e ServiceNow
– Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
– The go-to person for the latest tools engineering innovation
– Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies
Willing to assist other teams to achieve operational stability
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.