Online Client Consultant, Client Solutions (Passport Consulting)
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Online Client Consultant, Client Solutions (Passport Consulting)Act as lead for clients' online experience and sustain relationships with EMEA C&IS clients by way of Northern Trust online product solutions.
The successful candidate will work with a range of EMEA Clients; these include GFS, IIG and IOO relationships. (Global Fund Services, Institutional Investor Group and Investment Outsourcing Operations).
This role offers the individual exposure to the Client Community both in the UK and overseas, to satisfy their training and support requirements and to introduce new products. The variety of tasks within the role will allow the individual to develop many skills such as presentation, project management and training.
The successful candidate will be self- motivated and enjoy working as an individual within the team and have the desire to develop the skills & competencies listed below.
• Provide support and training for Clients using Northern Trust on-line Passport products.
• Provide training and support within the Client Consulting team.
• Act on a consultancy basis to clients in relation to their electronic communications and product needs.
• Project Management in all aspects of on-line reporting development and straight through processing projects.
• Provide feedback on Client needs to aid product development.
• Participate in management meetings/presentations/Sales Demos relating to the on-line reporting requirements.
• Perform user acceptance testing for the newly developed custom Passport reports and applications
• Support roll out of new products (e.g. Institutional Investor Passport, New Passport applications).
• Assist and Support the Client Consultant Management team in order to achieve the teams' objectives.
• Some travel required to visit clients/prospects, and occasionally at short notice.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BENEFIT FROM HAVING:
• Broad knowledge of the Securities Industry, gained in either a global custody, fund accounting or Investment Management environment is essential.
• Able to manage client expectations, meet deadlines and communicate effectively, on a day to day basis with clients.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks in a multi-tasking environment.
• Excellent team player.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Previous experience in a systems environment.
• Language skills beneficial (German, French and Nordics).
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
As of September 30, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $8.2 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.2 trillion in assets under management
• $132 billion in banking assets