This is a long term contract for a part-time Finance Manager looking to further their career within Financial Services and Investment Management in London.
Our client is an investment manager that based in central London. They are looking to bring on an experienced Finance Director on a part-time basis to assist with the the management of an operational team.
The successful candidate will join a highly skilled & well regarded team and therefore must be a flexible, driven person, looking for a role that demands initiative and strives for excellence.
The role will be reporting into the CFO and will be responsible for:
- Internal management information reporting and re-forecasting.
- Cost centre reporting and regular liaison with business heads.
- Overseeing and monitoring the annual budget process.
- Oversight and management of two accounts payable finance team members, including their specific team duties and development.
To be considered for this role you must be the following:
- Chartered Accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA).
- 5 years (minimum) post qualification investment management industry experience.
- Excellent organisation, ability to work under pressure and to prioritise workload.
- People management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A confident, personable and professional manner.
- Strong intellect, analytic skills and an eye for detail. Ability to think creatively and work independently to grasp complex and new concepts quickly.
The successful candidate will be offered a long-term part-time contract as a Finance Manager for a highly reputable Investment Manager.