Payments Solution Architect (Real-time/Instant)
Real time payments architect, Solution architect, Instant payments RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working directly with clients to support the development of payments strategies, roadmaps, business cases and transformation programmes working directly with clients to support the development of payments strategies, roadmaps, business cases and transformation programmes
- Developing target state solution architectures to meet requirements, both functional and non-functional
- Conducting solution architecture reviews of existing systems or in-flight projects, and communicating the findings of the review back to stakeholders
- Communicating to stakeholders representing business, change and technology at up to "C" level using excellent written and verbal skills
Candidates should be willing to work at client site (predominantly in Central London, but also in the rest of the UK and Europe) in the interest of meeting with customers and collaborating with colleagues
- Architects will have deep technical knowledge in at least one of these core areas and are able to articulate the functional and technical differences between e.g. SWIFT, ACH, GIRO, Bacs, CHIPS and CHAPS
- Experience in developing & offering new payment instruments (e.g. Ripple, Alipay)
- Experience of leading the delivery of specific Capital Markets or Banking Payment solutions, in areas such as Faster / Instant Payments, SEPA, SWIFT, BACS and mobile payments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.