Penetration Tester - Online Banking - Contract
This is a hybrid Penetration testing role. My Banking client is looking for a "hands on" 1st line Information Security engineer to combine technical pentration testing knowledge with wider application security architecture knowledge.
This is a contract role supporting the implementation of a new online banking platform for the bank. You'll be responsible for the end to end security of the new solution, and help validate that the Bank online application and website are designed and implemented to the highest security standards and aligned with the Bank Information Security policy. The following is essential:
The following is desirable:
- Penetration testing exprience
- Hands on secure application development in mutiple languages
- Excellent Application Security experience.
- Experience of supporting implementations of online solutions/portals in the finance sector.
- Experience with threat modelling and providing security guidance to development teams
- Significant experience of application security architecture across domains including authentication, authorisation, session management, input validation, parameter manipulation, cryptography, and logging
Rate: £550 - £600/day Duration: 6 months + Location: London
- Knowledgeable regarding browser security controls (CSP, XFO, HSTS, etc.), OWASP Top 10, and authentication infrastructure (SAML, OAUTH).
If you are interested in this Penetration testing position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.