Personal Tax Semi-Senior, Top 100 firm in North London
Personal Tax Semi-Senior for a Top 100 firm based in North London
A top 100 firm based in North London are looking for 2 Personal Tax Semi-Seniors to join their team. The client are a fantastic firm; the roles have been created organically through growth of the team and you would be part of one of the strongest teams within the firm. The team themselves offer a supportive and nurturing environment and you would be given full support to develop and grow your career.
The role itself is largely Personal Tax based but you will be reviewing Corporation Tax returns. You must be a minimum of ATT/ACCA qualified, and it is ideal for you to either be already studying towards your CTA qualification or have a desire to. This firm offer one of the most competitive and desirable study support packages of any firm based in London.
About the Role:
- Look after a portfolio of Personal Tax clients
- Support the Tax Manager, and your fellow colleagues with their work
- You will gain exposure to ad-hoc compliance
- Identify tax planning opportunities for your client base
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Be ATT or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years Personal Tax experience in a practice firm
- You must have experience of Personal Tax, Capital Gains tax and of reviewing Corporation Tax returns
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.