Principal, Regulatory Oversight Management (Vice President)
UK Outsourcing Analyst will be involved in maintaining and overseeing compliance with the BNY Mellon outsourcing procedures, the UK regulations such as SYSC 8 and the adoption and implementation of Global Outsourcing policies into the UK Framework. The UK Outsourcing Analyst will be responsible for the maintenance, oversight and control of required documentation in relation to Inter-Affiliate and External 3rd Party Outsourcing. Additionally supporting the production of related outsourcing reporting at Board and Committee level, with respect to the legal entities that are within the scope of the UK Outsourcing Management team. Work within Outsourcing team with responsibility for the maintenance of a robust UK Legal Entity Outsourcing framework which is consistent with the EMEA control framework approach and compliant with BNY Mellon outsourcing policies , principles and applicable regulations Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the Service Level Description repository, reporting (including CASS), Sharepoint folders and oversight of appropriate documents and their version control.
- Maintain current and enhance future controls over 3rd party vendor outsource providers, working in collaboration with the global Third Party Governance (TPG) team and Risk to establish risk appetite performance metrics.
- Maintain the list of 3rd party vendor outsource providers, and the primary contacts.
- Provide regular MI reporting at Board and Committee level for 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Maintenance of the dashboard for New Outsourcing projects, collaborating with global teams in 1st and 2nd line of defence assessing new outsourcing proposals.
- Collation, consolidation and challenge of all Outsourcing MI received from business lines, in respect of Inter-Affiliate and 3rd Party vendor outsourcing.
- Creation and distribution of monthly outsourcing reporting decks supporting the monthly oversight meeting and maintenance of the UK Outsourcing distribution list.
- Manage the monthly UK Outsourcing Management Oversight meetings with 1st and 2nd line of defence. Tracking meeting attendance, action points and minute taking.
- Collaborate with the 1st and 2nd line of defence to ensure correct and timely completion and execution of new outsourcing proposals and Service Level Documentation.
- Oversight and record keeping with respect to Legal Entity Risk and Risk Management Committee decisions on new outsourcing proposals.
- Creation, distribution and oversight of monthly reports to Board and Committees with respect to new and existing outsourcing relationships.
- Oversight of reconciliation of records in local systems, databases and sharepoint sites. Identification and tracking of open reconciliation breaks.
- Maintenance of existing and creation of new effective relationships with global TPG stakeholders and the Business Services Recipients and EMEA counterparts to facilitate efficient and effective outsourcing processes across the region, developing and adopting tools as required.
- Actively review and look for opportunities for process improvements and best practice adoption across the UK Banking Legal Entities and the wider organisation.
- Timely implementation of remediation of audit, compliance monitoring and self-identified issues
- Assist with the refresh the Tier II Outsourcing procedure in respect of external 3rd parties
- Experienced in Third party Outsourcing, preferably Inter-Affiliate and External Outsourcing.
- Experienced in senior management reporting with a strong awareness of governance structures.
- Experienced in MI collation analysis and challenge.
- Attention to detail with respect to activities such as senior management report writing, reconciliation and data analysis.
- Proven PC skills, including the utilisation of advanced Excel and Sharepoint functionality.
- Good knowledge of the UK Regulatory (CASS, SYSC) requirements and Outsourcing arrangements and concepts is preferred
- Good understanding of at least one or more of the UK Banking Legal Entities key businesses/products; Asset Servicing, Corporate Trust, Global Collateral Services, Transfer Agency or Treasury Services is preferred
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
- Comply with all BNY Mellon corporate policies and procedures, including HR policies and procedures, applicable to BNY Mellon
- Alert management including the Chief Risk Officer and / or the EMEA Chief Risk Officer immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal control effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or the Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer and Head of International Compliance immediately on discovery of any material regulatory breach.
- Comply with all Security and Health & Safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester Job:
General Mgmt / Admin Internal Jobcode:
EMEA IS REG Change Area Mgmt-HR16447 Requisition Number: