A brand-new role has emerged for a large trading exchange, an IT Procurement role to support the procurement manager and working closely with IT, Finance and Legal teams. The contractor will ideally with experience within the financial services or exchanges. Ideally, the individual will have the ability to communicate between IT and business customers, understand and negotiate complex procurement deals and have an interest in technology market trends.
What you will need:
- Manage IT Categories (Software, Professional services & Hardware)
- Oversee the IT Procurement plan and procure the project
- Carry out Supplier due diligence and supplier risk management
- 5 or more years in IT Procurement experience
- Running Tenders and contract negotiations
- Understand financial management
- In-depth understanding of IT Products
- Project management skills
- Negotiations skills for a large and complex deal
Salary and Benefits:
This role offers £450 Per Day
We’d be keen to hear from you if you’re interested in applying for this role.